Terms & Conditions
Circular Change Conference Terms and Conditions
By using the Circular Change Conference (CC Conference) website and/or registering for the CC Conference (the “Services”), you agree to these CC Conference Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). These Terms apply to all and any use of the Services. Please read the following Terms carefully before using our Services.
“You” and “your” refer to you as the user of our Services.
“We”, “us”, and “our” refer to Circular Change, Gestrinova 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, recorded in the register of companies in the Ljubljana District Court, day 75.11.2017, company registration number: 8085714000, VAT identification number: SI97735817. Director: Ladeja Godina Košir
2. Description of Services
CC Conference one of the key annual circular economy events in Europe (the “Event”).
CC Conference website (available at http://podim.org/) is used as a communication and informational tool, and as a registration system (the “Website”).
3. Registration and deregistration to the Event
The following terms and conditions apply to your registration and deregistration to the Event:
- Prior registration is needed in order to attend the conference.
- The registrations are not transferable at the Event itself.
- We will send you an automatic reply after registration.
- In the case of deregistration, you must notify us in writing at the e-mail: [email protected] Deregistration is valid when we send you a confirmation e-mail.
4. Photographs and Video Recordings at the Event
By attending the Event, you agree that we may take photographs and/or video recordings of you and that we may use these photographs and video recordings without any limitations and free of charge for our media reports and advertising purposes on various formats (e.g. posters, print ads, online campaigns, promotional videos, brochures) on the Website and third party channels (e.g.social media such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.). In addition, you agree that we may assign these rights to third parties (e.g. Media Outlets, Event Partners, etc.).
5. The Use of the Website
You shall observe all applicable rules and regulations when using the Website.
We are constantly developing the Website and we may change or remove different parts of the Website in part or in whole.
Using our Website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the content that you access. You may not use any content from our Website in part or in whole unless you obtain permission from us, unless otherwise permitted by law.
We process the personal data collected from you in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The following section explains what personal data we process, why we do it and your rights regarding our use of your personal data.
Data we collect and process: For your registration to the Event, we may collect and process the following data: (1) your first and last name, (2) your e-mail address, and (3) any other personal data you provide us when registering to the Event through the Website and/or by phone or other means of communication.
Purposes for collecting and processing data:
- For providing our Services to you: We processes your personal data to be able to deliver our Services to you. E.g. to process your registration and provide our other Services.
- For communication: We process your personal data to contact you regarding our Services (e.g. regarding your registration to the Event) and to inform you of changes to our Services. Your data are also used for research and analysis to improve our Services.
- For marketing purposes: Upon your consent we may use your data to send you information by e-mail about our other services.
Storage: We do not store your personal data longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
Your rights. You have the right to:
- request access to personally identifiable information we hold about you;
- ask us to update, delete or stop using your personally identifiable information;
- stop receiving communications from us; and
- ask us to port your data to another service provider if technically feasible, or to provide you with a copy of personally identifiable information we hold about you in a structured, electronic format.
7. Term and termination
These Terms are in force as a binding agreement until further notice as long as you use our Services.
You may discontinue using our Services at any time. We can discontinue providing the Services permanently or temporarily at any time.
8. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any indirect damages, including lost profits, lost sales or business, lost data or business interruption, or for any direct damages more than the amounts retained by us from you.
9. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Slovenia. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach, termination or validity thereof that cannot be agreed upon by means of negotiation between the parties shall be finally settled by the Slovenian court.
10. Contact information
Circular Change, Institute for circular economy
Gestrinova 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia